Re: Spell checking in GIO

On Wed, 2013-10-09 at 22:01 +0200, Sébastien Wilmet wrote:
<snip>
For a command line application, Enchant is still available. So it's
maybe a better idea to implement the spell checking directly in GTK+.
I'll think about the possible API additions.

I wouldn't want to use 2 different APIs when creating
command-line/curses APIs or GTK+ though. Otherwise, whatever syntactic
sugar the GObject bindings would add would be lost.