Re: [Nautilus-list] De-Lurk, Hello, Question: Roadmap?

On Mon, Aug 06, 2001 at 02:50:28PM -0500, Tom Musgrove wrote:
> The search and help system are both extremely important to me as well, and
> I'd lie to take part in the discussion and planning for that area.
>
> I think it would be an excellent idea to get gnome-love involved.

There's work going on right now on the help system to add indexing
support (via Scrollkeeper) and to convert to XSLT for the
DocBook->HTML rendering.

I've written up a brief summary of gnome-db2html3, which does the XSLT
conversion:
http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/gdb3/index.html

What are the things you would like to see the help system do?

Cheers,
--
John Fleck
jfleck inkstain net (h), http://www.inkstain.net/fleck/