Re: [Nautilus-list] desktop background isn't nautilus business

Marius Andreiana wrote:

> I got confused the first time I ran Nautilus b/c it replaced my
> background with a gray one, so I thought it ignores control center.
> But after that if I set back the background in control center, Nautilus
> will keep it.
>
> --
> Marius Andreiana

The initial gray flash is an ugly bug we've had for a while.  It would
be nice to fix.

I cant imagine it would be too hard to fix.

It might have something to do with the initial state of EelBackground -
solid white.  Instead the initial state should probably be whatever the
current user's preference is.  But this is just speculation.

-re