Norwegian (was Re: [Nautilus-list] Wrong language in Eel sv.po!)

"Blad, John Erling" wrote:
> You do know there are to verions of norwegian?
> I hope you support both.....
>
> Some time ago there was a proposel to ban software
> that doesn't support both versions of the language!!

I dont think that's an issue here. Kjartan Maraas, the Norwegian
translator and chief Gnome i18n honcho, has always (afaik) kindly
provided both no (Bokmål) and nn (Nynorsk) translations, and also for
Eel and Nautilus.
So Gnome and Nautilus need not be banned. :-)

Christian