[Nautilus-list] Re: [GNOME VFS] Re: detecting automounted nfs dirs

I dont know about Linux but Solaris has a statvfs(2) call which
returns a struct containing the FSType.
This is a null terminated string identifying the filesystem type.

ufs, nfs, hsfs etc

This is one way we could id an nfs filesystem on Solaris.
Not very portable though.

Stephen.