Re: [Usability]GNOME 2.0 feedback

I too have seen some problems with 2.0 not having the same behaviors I
am used to in 1.0.  It is a complete rewrite and I am confident that
these issues will be worked out in time.  I think is small price to pay
being that we basicly got much cleaner APIs and libraries to build
upon.  As for the subject of the task arrow I think this can be resolved
fairly easily by simply placing the current tasklist code that is in the
menu panel, in an applet.  The applet can then be loaded onto the menu
panel as a default for normal users or on any panel for power users.

--
J5