Re: Bugzilla spring cleaning

On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 11:59, Mark Gordon wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-05-12 at 11:48 -0600, Andreas J. Guelzow wrote:
> > Nautilus (and evolution) have become that bad that I have started to
> > look for some appropriate replacement (and I don't think they are up to
> > snuff to be part of the GNOME Desktop).
>
> Bad in terms of stability, or number of bugs filed?

In terms of stability. Unfortunately many crashes in nautilus appear to
be random so filing bugs about those crashes is difficult if not
impossible. I think it is reasonable to assume that they might have
something to do with already reported bugs.

Note that I don't mind bugs being closed that are not replicable but I
don't think closing bugs on the basis of `no action in the last x
months' is a reasonable procedure.

Andreas
--
Prof. Dr. Andreas J. Guelzow
Dept. of Mathematical & Computing Sciences