Re: Extending WebDAV featureset?

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 07:55, Sidnei da Silva wrote:
> On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 11:39:37AM +0200, Alexander Larsson wrote:
> | I'm not sure exactly what it is you want to do, but its possible that
> | nautilus extensions will do what you want. You can try playing around
> | with it and see if it seems to work for you.
>
> I've poked around on the docs and it seems what I want is to create
> some context menus and property pages. However, those should be made
> available depending on the existence of a specific namespace on the
> response to a PROPFIND. From the docs it doesnt seem like this should
> be possible, as they talk about registering stuff for mime types only.
>
> Is there a way to do this that the docs dont cover?

Not really. Gnome-vfs doesn't expose low-level properties of the
protocol like that. It tries to make everything look like a posix
filesystem layer.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's an oversexed crooked senator on the wrong side of the law. She's a
transdimensional snooty soap star with an incredible destiny. They fight
crime!