Re: [patch] confirm before sending to trash

On 03/16/2011 02:05 PM, Josselin Mouette wrote:
> Several solutions that would please nautilus developers have
> been proposed, so you just need to implement one of them.

I am afraid that's the best I can offer: (a dialog like konqueror,
thunar and IE have) or change Delete to Ctrl-Delete (like MacOSX).
Having flashing icons and popups are of no use to me since they don't
really solve the problem.

> In my personal use of file browsers, I’m happy with neither of the two
> behaviors. I would not be happier with a setting to choose between them.

Well, I've got my patched nautilus-elentary too. I am also happy.
Godspeed.

--
http://gilest.ro