Re: [patch] confirm before sending to trash

Le mercredi 16 mars 2011 à 15:21 +0000, Giorgio F. Gilestro a écrit :
> Having flashing icons and popups are of no use to me since they don't
> really solve the problem.

Yes they do. Once you have undo, the only thing you do when you notice
you deleted a file by error is press the proper button, and things are
back to normal. The only problem is noticing there is something to undo.

This way, deletion takes one action, user error takes two actions.
With a confirmation dialog, deletion takes two actions, user error takes
two actions.

--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :