Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

On Fri, 2003-05-09 at 09:14, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> Il mer, 2003-05-07 alle 22:48, Colin Walters ha scritto:
> > On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 06:34, Luca Ferretti wrote:
> >
> > > Well, if search feature works only in Library mode/source/view, then
> > > search widgets should appear in a Library only area (Source view area).
> >
> > I think search should work everywhere (and currently it does).
>
> mmhh... search in playlists or CDs too? Is it useful?

Well playlists are ment to be subsets of the library and as such could
theoreticorally be hundreds if not thousands of songs long.

If you want to not have searching in playlists then you may want to
allow multiple libraries. This has the benefit of encouraging people to
use small playlist as well as allowing people use multiple file
collections (ie. Librarys).

The browser also used to be usable in playlists. I think personally that
browser and search should stick together - if we have one in playlist
then we should have both.

--
		 .--= [ MArk Finlay - sisob ] =--.

        [ Gnome User's Board : www.gnomesupport.org/forums ]