Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] yet another new mockup (meta)

<quote who="Daniel Borgmann">
> Screenshot here:
> http://server204.serverflex.de/Screenshots/rhythmbox-meta.png

This arrangement looks great. For the sake of discussion, I'd like to
present the attached mockup as a slight rearrangement, however.

As a user, I expect the statusbar to present me with information about
current program activity - such as library building progress - not to
be a control section.

I also expect that controls for changing the order of song playback
should be visually grouped. In this case, toward the top of the
window.

J.
--
Jan Schmidt                                  thaytan@mad.scientist.com

I came for the quality. I stayed for the freedom. -- Sean Neakums

rhythmbox-meta1.png