Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] No MusicBrainz auto fill of album information

Hi. I'm in the process of uploading all of my CD's to create a library
in Rhythmbox in a different laptop I recently purchased. I've uploaded
23 albums now. All 23 have had the same problem, not autofilling the
album information.

Yes, I've gone to the MusicBrainz website and found all of my albums on
their site.

No I haven't done anything to change Rhythmbox. I am using Ubuntu 10.04
LTS. The only "updates" are what Ubuntu does through Update Manager. I'm
basically a newbie and don't do any programming or custom modifications.

The last time I know it worked correctly was in September or October
2010 When I last purchased some CD's and loaded them into a desktop PC
which also has Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. The autofill feature is no longer
working on that PC either.

Also to clarify, I can input a CD, NOT enter the album information,
click on the "Submit Album" button and it opens Mozilla Firefox and the
MusicBrainz site with the CORRECT album. It is finding the right album,
just not autofilling the album and song information in Rhythmbox.

Thanks.
Sincerely,
Tracy L. Cann