Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] default plugin directory (ubuntu)

Thank you very much Sean and Calvin for your kind reply!

I started using rhythmbox back in 2005-2006 and I know that third party plugins have always been a bit "disregarded" by Jonathan, and I can understand the reason (most of all because of time).

However, I would really like to have a list (a changing list) of "gnome3 friendly plugins" so that users know at once which plugin will work and which will not.

Concerning rbpitch I'd really like to have it working under Gnome3 and I can't wait to see your new update (I use it to play songs with my guitar and bass without having to continuously tune up/down the instrument)!

Thank you all main and plugins coders for their invaluable work!

giopas

ps: so, which should it be the default directory for Rhythmbox (at least for Debian/Ubuntu)?