Re: [GnomeMeeting-devel-list] Re: You are missing the point

> Any chance the evo dudes could add a field like this? Essentially when
> coupled with the IM awareness in Evolution you have 2 places to go as
> communications centers. You have the Evolution contacts area, or you can
> use the IM contact list as your starting point for initiating
> communications.

And so it does not get lost in my brain, may I suggest a new filter in
the Evo search bar for contacts, named "Online contacts", so starting a
IM/AV chat session directly from Evo is practical?

--
	Manuel Amador (Rudd-O)
	GPG key ID: keyserver.net C1033CAD