Re: GtkMediaPlayer widget

On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 15:57 -0800, Ryan Gammon wrote:

> Guess I should send to desktop-devel-list gnome org only next time...

Nah, I'm just one too many lists...

> >But it wouldn't be a fundamental widget or anything like that.
> Lost me here. Why wouldn't it derive from GtkWidget?

the value returned from gst_player_new or helix_player_new or whatever
would derive from GtkWidget, but the GtkMediaInterface is simply and
interface that the GtkWidget implements, and interfaces derive from
GInterface, not GtkWidget. Check out gtkeditable.c (although that might
not be the easiest interface in the world to understand, its the only
one I can think of at the moment)

iain