Re: Gnome SuperUser

Hi,

> One thing that I was interested in doing for GNOME 2.4 is add a default
> password dialog callback for gnome-vfs in libgnomeui that interested
> apps could call.
>
> Something like gnome_set_default_authentication_callback ()
>
> And make nautilus use it. Is that something that's in your plans ?

Actually I mostly did that yesterday evening :) I made in sort that the
files in nautilus and eel that handled nautilus's authentication dialog
could be compiled separately.
With respect to integration in libgnomeui, I think the callbacks should
be registered by default if possible (with a function to disable them),
but that will need to be discussed later (ie after gnome2.2 is released
:p)
In the mean time, I'll put a simple test program along with those files
in the gnome-vfs daemon branch

Christophe