Re: Build system

W liÅ?cie z czw, 04-09-2003, godz. 22:35, Joshua Eichorn pisze:
> Have to ask NyQuist about the specs, im just a user, but the Ximian
> patches have been applied though you have to watch the changelog to see
> that (or install it).

install = download first.. (9.8 MB to get something smaller than 100kb
;-) )

besides I'm not sure about ximian - look here:
http://people.ecsc.co.uk/~matt/repository.html#packages
in section "package info" for gtk - no word about ximian patches and I'm
sure that this http://members1.chello.nl/~h.lai/gtkenhancements/ is not
supported too....

--
Marcin Antczak <marcin antczak e-dev pl>