Re: Formalising the release naming process [Was: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3]

<quote who="Ryan McDougall">

> No one was actually offended by it, but if there were a person to be
> offended by it, they should seriously reconsider their ability to interact
> with civilized adult society.

(Just for the record, there were a few people who said they were offended by
it, on personal grounds, not GNOME representative grounds. I'd like to make
sure that this is known and accepted, otherwise those people will flame you
too.)

- Jeff

                          Penguinillas Pack GNUzis