Re: Formalising the release naming process [Was: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3]

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:
On Wed, 2004-02-11 at 01:13 +0000, Sander Vesik wrote:

Wait for the next seasonal installment of "Open Source and its growing pains in going mainstream" articles?

I tend to believe the majority of people in all areas are not so
immature as to take such a reference as "offensive".

until what followed a certain "incident" at super bowl i might have thought so too.

I thought the "intelligence challenged" Political Correctness had
improved world wide, but it seems we're still catching up.

Rui