Re: Vino: proposal for inclusion in GNOME 2.8

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 09:34 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> It's suboptimal, and not entirely appropriate to comment on proposed modules
> without exposure to them,

It's suboptimal but I don't think it's a terribly bad thing. Any discussion or clarification that
hasn't been done before is good. It's only really noise if it's uneducated rehashing of old conversations.
Big threads are not so bad - big crappy threads are bad.

I think it's good when new modules get put through the wringer, and I
think it's good when they come through that process looking good.

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com