Re: Vino: proposal for inclusion in GNOME 2.8

On Mer, 2004-07-14 at 14:37, Murray Cumming wrote:
> It's suboptimal but I don't think it's a terribly bad thing. Any discussion or clarification that
> hasn't been done before is good. It's only really noise if it's uneducated rehashing of old conversations.
> Big threads are not so bad - big crappy threads are bad.

Except where the thread is created by someone Mark doesn't like or who
isn't part of the cabal apparently, looking at other threads.

I'd at this point like to point out that discussions about list
policy are off topic for this list so should be taken elsewhere,

#include "MarkMcL.h"