Re: Proposed: evolution

<quote who="Thomas Vander Stichele">

> (btw, I'd LOVE to see Evolution in the desktop.  So I'm hoping the evo
> hackers realize this is an important blocker.)

Should we consider this as a "blocker", or consider the wider issues that
the Evolution team need to deal with? This is a very major addition to the
Desktop release, and an interesting transition for the Evolution team. Maybe
we should be willing to cut them a little slack on this one.

Thoughts?

- Jeff

--
OSCON 2004: Portland OR, USA           http://conferences.oreilly.com/oscon/

   "When there's public debate and mass hysteria, that's when the patches
                         roll in." - Michael Meeks