Re: example of nice usability feature

El sáb, 06-03-2004 a las 00:50, Ali Akcaagac escribió:
> On Fri, 2004-03-05 at 09:35 +0100, Alexander Larsson wrote:
>
> > Thats a lot of bullshit, you just don't like jeff and want to
> > discredit him in public any way you can so that you can post
> > about shit like this on slashdot.
>
> How do you call this ?
>
> http://www.amc.com.au/lca/loopback/papers/Jeff_Waugh/Jeff_Waugh.spx
> http://www.akcaagac.com/Jeff_Waugh.spx
>
> Use speex (www.speex.org) to decode it and then scroll forward to 11mins
> and 10seconds. The file is just around 5.5mb.

Ok, so you think we should accept it as an excuse to accept personal
attacks in this mailing list.

I don't accept it. Jeff does not like you and you don't like Jeff,
perfect, but last time I looked at this mailing list description it was
about "GNOME Desktop Development List" instead of "I don't like some
GNOME people".

Please stop it now and move the discussion to private mail or create a
mailing list for this kinds of attacks and use it for that.

This kind of attitude is not cleaning your image. IMHO you are just
doing what Jeff thinks about you.  If he's wrong just act as a normal
person instead of a troll.

Cheers.