Re: GNOME Moduleset Reorganization vs. L10N

Le vendredi 15 octobre 2010 à 13:29 -0500, Diego Escalante Urrelo a
écrit :
> El vie, 15-10-2010 a las 08:29 -0700, Sandy Armstrong escribió:
> >
> > I'm not a fan myself, but I can see how once a project was already
> > hooked on a Launchpad-oriented process, it would be work to migrate to
> > GNOME infrastructure.
> >

> Agree, how could we shorten that difference? I think this is the real
> issue, at least for this part of the proposal.

We are already rich: We have the bug tracker (bugzilla), we have the VCS
(Git/cgit), we have translation stats (D-L), we have build bots, we have
a documentation library, an FTP server, ...

What's missing IMHO is some glue which could integrate those various
quality  components in a comprehensive Web platform.
Well, if I'm relieved from D-L, I might look one day into this :-)

But we are digressing from the initial thread.

Claude
--
www.2xlibre.net