CVS woes

Hi Everybody,

I made a dumb mistake while creating a new release of ggv.

I type cvs tag GGV_0_50 . in the root gnome directory on my
machine. I have only the following packages on my machine:

gedit, control-center, gnome-docu, gnome-libs and libdocs,
besides ggv

I interrepted when I noticed the error, but it had already traversed
some packages.

Do I screwed something up in those packages? If so, if somebody tells
me what I have to do to "fix"  my mistake, I am more than willing to
do it. I apologize to those who are affected by it.

Sorry about it,

--
Daniel

--
Daniel M. German                  "Technology now more often
                                   arouses apocalyptic ecstasies