Re: Integrate VMware and Gnome - continued

On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 06:19:19PM -0700, Regis Duchesne wrote:
> > How about integrating this with Gconf ? The new "registry" for GNOME?
> Mmm, I don't see what you mean. Could you please be a little more
> explicit?

actually this was meant to be for the gnome developers. I thought it might
be a good idea to store something like this in the "registry" (isn't there
a better name for it ? :)

--
Sarel Botha

99 little bugs in the code, 99 bugs in the code,
          fix one bug, compile it again...
          101 little bugs in the code....