Re: Integrate VMware and Gnome - continued

Iņigo,

> 	Hey, I think this is the solution: the installation program should
> write a mail to the users with a small script attached.
This has been suggested. But some people don't like email. That's why
it seems that this should be handled by Gnome, so that each user can
choose if he wants to be notified when a new app is
installed/upgraded/removed and how he wants to be notified.

> Regis, remember the good all times when simplicity was the best solution,
> those HP48 days ;-)
Yes, but we have a lot more RAM now to make things simple _and_
beautiful:)

Best regards,
--
Regis "HPReg" Duchesne - Member of Technical Staff - VMWare, Inc.
        www              http://www.VMware.com/