Re: Intro to GNOME and the FSF

This argument about propoganda is stupid! We're only talking about a little
bit of text here and I daresay that all the major distributers of UNIX
systems know they can get it to run on their system. Most newbies trust the
installation tool to install all the packages, they don't choose any of them
themselves, which means they are unlikely to question it before they learn
enough to understand(If it works you don't try to fix it).

Yours,

Chris.