Re: A Scrollable Box Widget

Not quite.

when I say they scroll together, I mean as one widget, so you would scroll down
and the headers would scroll off the top of the window, and the eventually the
icon-list would scroll on at the bottom.

Think of it as a large window with the 3 parts stacked up, with the scrollbar
controlling a window sized viewport onto this large window.

+-----------------------------+
| Header 1                    |
+=============================+=+             -------------
| Header 3                    |^|               ^
| Header 4                    |#|               | This is the visible part
+-----------------------------+#|               | The scrollbar moves this up
and down
| Message text                |#|               |
|                             |#|               | eg clicking up would show
header 2 at
|                             |O|               | the top, but the last line of
the message
|                             |#|               | would drop off
|                             |#|               |
|                             |#|               |
|                             |V|               V
| Rest of message             |
| Icon-list                   |

Thanks,