Re: helix setup tools?

> The reason for asking for copyright assignments in Helix Setup Tools
> is that it would enable Helix to relicense the code of Helix Setup
> Tools in the future.
Sumamrizing:

You're asking for copyright assignment because you want the copyright for
non-Free purposes (notice the cap).

Isn't the standard procedure in cases like that to *buy* the copyright?

Anyhow, I thought that your goal was gnome-everywhere.  If you succeed in
that, why would you need to relicense?
	-Chris

--
lansdoct@cs.alfred.edu -> http://cs.alfred.edu/~lansdoct/
(Linux Programs, Information, Tutorials, and non-linux stuff too)