Re: Patches accepted?

On Tue, 04 Jan 2000, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> It's just that GTK+/GNOME is massively understaffed, we have hundreds
> of occasional developers and maybe 15-20 core developers on the key
> modules. Really keeping up with all patches, bug reports, outside
> interest, and questions is more or less a full time 40-hour-a-week job
> _per module_, unfortunately. And we also have to have time to move
> large future features forward.

Havoc,

Which key modules are understaffed currently? I'm sure there are ones
that need bug fixes and there are ones that lack specific functionality.
Is there a sort of global TODO that people can look through to pick
tasks?

-Andrei

Windows 2000 is certified not to crash more than
once a day, so what is the bootup time, 24 hours?
-- Sam Liddicott