Re: Q Change a Gnome Widget

Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Andreas Sliwka <goff@nef.wh.uni-dortmund.de> writes:
> > Is the some interest for this? Or do you all like those button loaded
> > calculators?
> >

> To be honest I'm not sure why we even have a calculator in gnome-libs;
> it seems like an application that has been widget-ized for no good
> reason (it's not used by very many apps, and it doesn't make much
> sense on the GnomeNumberEntry). I'd like to see both calculators end
> up in the widget repository instead of gnome-libs.

I see certain utility him for financial applications, any
GnomeNumberEntry can popup a window where to carry out operations to
fill up the entry.

I am using it in an applet (not finish yet) that turns mainly between
several currencies to euros ( Perhaps I modify the GnomeCalculator so
that it includes a button to support of conversion to euros without
using the applet ).