Re: gnome issues with Tru64

George,

Wow, thanks for your quick attention to these matters.  I would pull
the sources from CVS and give it a try, but I'm behind a firewall and
haven't found a way to do it from here.

There are still a number of issues to be resolved (some of which I
haven't reported yet), but I'm looking forward to when I can download
GNOME and just do ./configure; make; make install.  One of the most
annoying issues, unfortunately, is the fact that libtool is broken on
this platform.  I've sent simple patches to the libtool mailing list,
but they seem to be extremely slow in releasing versions.  :-(

Thanks,
Aron

--
Aron Griffis            Compaq Computer Corporation, ZKO3-3/T30
Tru64 Hardware Support  110 Spit Brook Rd, Nashua, NH  03062