Anjuta 0.1.4 release for Gnome 1.4 (was Re: Final package deadline for GNOME 1.4)

Hi,

Anjuta 0.1.4 has been released.

I am sorry it's a bit late, but that's because
I the got deadline on the deadline date!

Anjuta does not yet use the Bugzilla for its bug reporting/fixing,
so I am reporting the changes here.

Anjuta 0.1.4 has be targeted as the bug fixed and more stable
stable version of Anjuta (without any feature addition)
keeping in mind the release of Gnome-1.4.

We have even skipped and shielded Anjuta 0.1.3 from gnome-1.4.
because we wanted stable version of Anjuta to be with gnome-1.4.

The following Fixes were made in Anjuta 0.1.4:

1) Vital bug fix in Project Management that inhibits the
       users having old glade from generating project.

2) Fixed segfault in clean project.

3)  Fixed project dir creation bug.

4)  Fixed double accelerators bug.

5)  Fixed pixmap creation with NULL window.

6)  Fixed i18n bug in menubar.

7)  Debugger now takes program args.

8)  Added japanese translation file.

9)  ... Fixed other minor bugs.

Follow the following links to get Anjuta 0.1.4:

* Anjuta Home site: http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/
* Anjuta Download: http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/download.html
* Anjuta Screen shots: http://anjuta.sourceforge.net/scrshot.html

-o-

--

Regards,
-Naba

Contemptuous lights flashed flashed across the computer's console.
-- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy