Re: gtk+-1.2.10 should be in gnome-1.4 (was: Re: Final package deadline for GNOME 1.4)

If we make this change we're going to need a lot more time to properly
test that this change doesn't cause any gtk+ related regressions.

-Karl.

> Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:12:52 +0200
> From: "Timur I. Bakeyev" <gnome listserv bat ru>
> To: Vlad Harchev <hvv hippo ru>
> Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org,
gnome-1 4-list gnome org, gnome-devel-list gnome org,
gnome-1 4-release-team gnome org, gnome-i18n gnome org