Re: BUG NAG: 6084 bugs open on bugzilla.gnome.org

Chema Celorio <chema ximian com> writes:
> This is correct. We have closed about thousand bugs for the control
> center. The only way to close so many bugs is using the email interface.
> Closing 300 identical bugs on the webpage is NOT FUN.

You can use the "change several bugs at once" feature in bugzilla.
Mark all the bugs you want to change in some way; then query for
them. On the query results page it has an option to change a bunch of
bugs at once.

Then you can e.g. close a bunch of bugs all with the same explanatory
text such "cleaning up bugtracker, please reopen if it was
inappropriately closed" or something like that.

Havoc