Re: gtk_file_selection (gtk+-1.2.10) does not allow subsequent set_wmclass()

On Sun, 2001-09-23 at 14:22, Pawel Salek wrote:

> (I sent this mail some time ago but it apparently did not make it to the
> list)
>
> Hello,
>
> It has been observed that the following sequence:
>
>      fsw = gtk_file_selection_new(_("Attach file"));
>      gtk_window_set_wmclass(GTK_WINDOW(fsw), "file", "Balsa");
>
> generates a warning:
> Gtk-WARNING **: shouldn't set wmclass after window is realized!

Are you by any chance using the Ximian packages ? We apply some patches
to the gtk-file-selctor that may be causing this. If this is the case,
we should close the bug in gtk+ and submit one in bugzilla.ximian.com
for the Ximian desktop product, gtk+ module. I have the feeling that it
is our (ximian) bug.

regards,
Chema