Re: Presentation & Question

Hello!

Canvas is catching all mouse movements anyways ;-) It checks,
whether any object is under pointer, and if true, then emits
enter/leave/move... events on that object, otherwise does
noting. Your code would probably be much simpler, as you
do not have to bother with determining distance from generic
shape but only from single point.
It, of course depends on the number of planets and ships, but
I think there has to be very many of them, before speed
becomes problem.

Best wishes,
Lauris Kaplinski