Re: window manager kills itself and respawns

On Tue, 2002-09-17 at 12:11, James Henstridge wrote:
> >Perhaps that was it, I don't see quite what's wrong though.
> >
> I have seen this crash too.  Haven't got a debug log of it though.  It
> seems to happen occasionally when closing a window (no particular
> application), if that helps.

This crash always occurs after a window closes.  I've been following
this quite closely since someone made a similar comment on the snapshots
list.

Rodd
--
Redfish Bluefish [Creative]
Phone : 03 9879 5944

"I mean heck, it's even got a graphical configurator, so you don't
 have to use the command line to hose your system anymore."

				-- George (Gnome Developer)