Re: gtk+ version in cvs

Gerald,

I've had similar problems with gnomecvs head a couple of times - local repos seems to get stuck in a time warp. No idea what is going on, but I just delete the whole repository and check the whole thing out again. Make sure your local repository really is HEAD (make sure you don't have a CVS/Tag) before doing anything drastic. One day I'll try to investigate what is going on properly.

Cheers,
Darryl.