Re: Fwd: Plans for GTK+ Bundles for win32 and win64?

just for reference: http://ardour.org/ (this is gtk (or gtkmm) app)

>I fully acknowledge
> that making the GTK portion shared won't necessarily help that goal, and
> that making it easy for an application vendor to simply bundle it privately

we're already in the process of doing this ourselves on windows, and
are not likely to pay much attention to anything done by anyone else,
except as maybe a source of ideas. we did the same thing on OS X.