Re: hitler's flag

<quote who="Damon Chaplin">

> Or does anyone have any other examples? (I mean flags which are really
> offensive to people, not ones that they just don't like very much.)

Dude, this line of argument has been done over and over. Read the old
thread, read the old Red Hat flames, etc., etc. It is *NOT WORTH THE PAIN*.
If you remove a single flag, that is as strong an expression to the people
who live by it as keeping it in for those who are offended by it.

- Jeff

       "A rest with a fermata is the moral opposite of the fast food
           restaurant with express lane." - James Gleick, Faster