Re: hitler's flag

On Dec 8, 2003, at 6:11 AM, Damon Chaplin wrote:
Dude, I'm just trying to get better information to make a more informed
decision on.

People have said several times that there are problems with a number of
flags, but I've asked *SEVERAL TIMES* for more examples of problematic
flags and received none.

Damon

well, personally i have *serious* problems with the thought of the nazi flag being included.

oh and israel / palestine could easily have problems with the others flag, same for ireland / northern ireland or taiwan / china or any places in the world that have strife. it's just not worth the can of worms it opens.