Re: Themes

On Thu, 2004-07-22 at 14:32, Rodney Dawes wrote:
> I think most all of the gnome-themes-extras themes use it, and Christian
> is updating that module to just require gnome-themes now, rather than
> also having smooth in it.

Cool, so let me rephrase that question :)  If we want a smooth-based
theme to be the default for GNOME 2.8 (and I don't know if we've
officially decided that or not, yet), I'll presumably have to add it to
gnome-themes... so where's it coming from?  Or are we just planning to
hack Simple to use smooth instead of thinice?

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Group