Re: Problems with changing/removing themes [Was: Themes]

<quote who="Link Dupont">

> On Sun, 2004-07-25 at 11:46 +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> > I think the first point is pretty solid -> no removal of metathemes
> > (what we refer to as 'Themes') at all. The second one is harder. Should
> > we be open to theme changes such as this? Should they keep a similar
> > feel/colour if we do accept changes?
>
> I think some of the existing themes could do with some spicing up.  Smooth
> can do some pretty unique things; so porting a couple to Smooth would be
> fun.

Fun, sure, but 'not evil'? I don't know. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

      "Creative thinkers make many false starts, and continually waver
   between unmanageable fantasies and systematic attack." - Harry Hepner