Re: gtk-engines photographed eating children

<quote who="Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller">

> I don't understand the versioning argument. AFAIK so has there never been
> a release of gtk-engines width a higher version number than the current
> one (which if there has been would be a problem).

> The version number of gnome-themes which I sometime skimming this thread
> get a feeling you are comparing the gtk-engines version number with is not
> really relevant IMHO.

This is really quite simple:

  mist, from the old gnome-themes, is at 2.9.x
  mist, from the new gtk-engines, is at 2.6.x

When packaged individually, you cannot upgrade mist from 2.9.x to 2.6.x.

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2005: Stuttgart, Germany                      http://2005.guadec.org/

       "That whole 'you complete me' thing is just tragic and totally
                 unrealistic. Go complete yourself." - Anon