Re: gtk-engines photographed eating children

If there is no other good way to resolve this problem we can indeed do a
version bump. But I still see this as a problem with the package
versions in question.

I am doing some searching and it seems this problem is exclusive to
debian & ubuntu, other distros I find which have broken out the engines
individually have all used the official engine versions as I would
expect.

So it would seem you and debian are the only people who ignore the
engine versions and use the fact it was also included in an other
package as an argument against doing so. I still consider this wrong and
self-defeating but if you aren't willing to change it I can't do
anything to really help EXCEPT up the version to 2.10.

Andrew