Re: gtk-engines photographed eating children

<quote who="Andrew Johnson">

> I am doing some searching and it seems this problem is exclusive to debian
> & ubuntu, other distros I find which have broken out the engines
> individually have all used the official engine versions as I would expect.

That's because they package the engine releases, and ignore the aggregates
(not the version numbers). The gnome-themes -> gtk-engines squish is too
recent for them to be bitten yet.

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2005: Canberra, Australia                http://linux.conf.au/

   "Do you know what [television news ownership] means to me? It gives me
                the political muscle I need." - Kerry Packer