Re: GNOME Moduleset Reorganization vs. L10N

On Sat, 2010-10-16 at 10:21 +0200, daniel g. siegel wrote:

> > I think especially the, "is not just used by GNOME", argument will be
> > difficult to circumvent.
>
> right, but in that case there is no problem to have it hosted on
> freedesktop.org, like many other dependencies of gnome.

it's inconsequential: the whole problem is having it, or not having it,
on the gnome.org server - because of authentication and access problem.

it doesn't matter where it is: freedesktop.org, clutter-project.org,
launchpad.net - they all are *not* gnome.org.

as I said, I cannot move Clutter's authoritative repository from
clutter-project.org. it's perfectly fine for the GNOME I18N project to
have a repository for translation purposes - and I'll gladly resync the
translations at every release.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--